Entrust the In Record Time’s ICD-10 training Team to guide you through your facility’s ICD-10 transition!
Healthcare facilities and physician practices are mandated to comply with the adoption of ICD -10-CM for diagnosis coding ICD-10 -PCS for hospital procedure coding on October 1, 2014. ICD-10 coding will provide for an overall greater level of specificity with its 7 alphanumeric characters replacing the current ICD-9 code set. This change in coding convention will result in an increase from approximately 17,000 codes to around 140,000 codes. Accordingly, HIM medical record coders (and additional hospital staff) will require a more in-depth understanding of anatomy and pathophysiology in conjunction with a solid understanding of the ICD-10 CM and PCS coding rules.
In Record Time is pleased to offer onsite and web-based ICD-10 training and education to assist your facility or healthcare system with its ICD-10 training needs. Our multi-credentialed and highly experienced team of AHIMA Approved ICD-10 CM/PCS Instructors will customize a facility-specific plan to meet your training requirements. ICD-10 training will greatly improve your knowledge and skillset.
- Flexible options to support both ICD-9 and ICD-10 training staff challenges during your facility’s transition
- Customized readiness assessments for all coding specialties – Inpatient coding, Ambulatory Surgery coding, Emergency Department coding, Ancillary Outpatient coding, and Physician-Based Specialties
- Customized Post-Training assessments
- Assistance with Clinical Documentation Improvement through real-time evaluation of medical documentation practices
- Minimize interruption in revenue: Dual ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding services available.
Contact us today to find out how In Record Time can provide your facility with a customized ICD-10 training and education plan.